Free Invoice Template
This Invoice template will help you in your business to save time, organize you product data and customers info and easily generate the invoice by inserting the costumers ID and Item. It is designed for personal and corporate use. The invoice template was designed by Graphic Salon and is sold on only at our website.
Invoice Template Features
Easy to edit.
Optimized for printing / 300 Dpi.
CMYK color mode.
8.27×11.69 inch dimension.
Help Guide Included.
Minimum Adobe CS Version: CS3
Fonts used, and available link:
Nexa – http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/nexa
Raleway – http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/raleway
You must credit the image to its author:
In order to use a vector / template or a part of it, you must credit our website, so we can continue to create new graphic resources every day.
How can I credit the author?
Please, copy this code on your website to accredit the author:
Graphic Templates - GraphicSalon.com
– For both personal and commercial projects and to modify it.
– In a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design
You are not allowed to:
– Sublicense, sell or rent any of GraphicSalon Contents (or a modified version of GraphicSalon Content).
– Distribute GraphicSalon Contents unless it has been expressly authorized by GraphicSalon.
– Include GraphicSalon Contents in an online or offline database or file.
– Offering GraphicSalon designs (or GraphicSalon –Contents modified versions) for download.
– To use any of GraphicSalon’s images as the only or main theme of your designs.
– Acquire the copyright of GraphicSalon Contents.
An invoice specifies what a buyer must pay the seller according to the seller’s payment terms. Payment terms indicate the maximum amount of time that a buyer has to pay for the goods and/or services that they have purchased from the seller.
An invoice indicates that a buyer owes money to a seller. Therefore, from a seller’s point of view, an invoice for the sale of goods and/or service is called a sales invoice. From a buyer’s point of view, an invoice for the cost of goods and/or services rendered is called a purchase invoice.
An invoice has historically been a paper document mailed to the buyer, but these days sellers can request payments online with electronic invoices.
What is included on an invoice?
Typically, an invoice document will contain a combination of the following details:
The word ‘Invoice’
A unique invoice number for both the seller’s and the buyer’s reference
The name and contact details of the buyer
The name and contact details of the seller
The date the product was sent/delivered, or the date the service was rendered
The date the invoice was sent
The payment terms (detailing the method of payment, when the payment should be received, details about late payment charges, early payment discounts, etc.)
A description of the product/service
The price per unit of the products (if applicable)
The total amount charged.